3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Brecon - plot 242 at Himley View, Tansey Green Road, Kingswinford, DY6
- End terrace 3 bedroom home
- Flexible living space across 2.5 storeys
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Living/dining room with French doors
- Master bedroom with en suite and dressing area
- Second double bedroom
- Third single room
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- 2 parking spaces
The Brecon 3 bedroom home provides plenty of flexible living accommodation ideal for first time buyers and growing families. Located near to Kingswinford this property benefits from all local amenities including the Merry Hill Shopping Centre, a popular choice for many.
The Brecon is a spacious property spread across 2.5 storeys.
The ground floor layout includes a good sized kitchen/breakfast room and a separate living/dining room with French doors leading to the rear garden – great for summer evenings.
The first floor comprises of two bedrooms; one spacious double bedroom and a single bedroom which could alternatively be used as a study, nursery or playroom. The family bathroom is also situated on the first floor.
The second floor is dedicated to the master bedroom complete with its own en suite shower room and dressing area.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 2.41m x 5.16m, 7'11'' x 16'11''
- Living/Dining Room - 3.95m x 4.15m, 12'11'' x 13'7''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.79m x 3.93m, 12'5'' x 12'11''
- Bedroom 3 - 1.90m x 3.39m, 6'3'' x 11'1''
- Master Bedroom - 3.95m x 4.50m, 12'11'' x 14'9''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62977313.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-10359-242_3_23_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.