5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rosewood - Plot 256 at Pine Trees, Daws Hill Lane, High Wycombe, HP11
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower room
- Separate study
- Contemporary central bathroom
- Kitchen/ breakfast room with additional family room
- Separate living room with dual aspect views
- 10-year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2-year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The Rosewood is a versatile 5 bedroom family home designed for busy family life.
The ground floor is composed of a stunning open plan kitchen/dining/family room. The neighbouring living room leads to the outside space and the separate study offers a flexible room to suit your family's needs.
Up the central staircase you'll find a family bathroom and bedrooms, the master complete with a twin-sink en suite bath and shower room and dedicated dressing area. The second floor is home to two double bedrooms, one with an en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/ Breakfast/ family Area - 8.05m x 5.36m, 26'5" x 17'7"
- Living Room - 6.43m x 3.84m, 21'5" x 12'7"
- Study - 3.20m x 2.49m, 10'6" x 8'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.23m x 3.84m, 20'5" x 12'7"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.97m x 2.87m, 9'9" x 9'5"
- Bedroom 5 - 2.96m x 2.74m, 9'9" x 9'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.88m x 3.89m, 16'0" x 12'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.55m x 2.96m, 14'11" x 9'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62977355.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20660-256_5_40_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.