3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Moorhen at Priors Grange, Church Hill, Saxmundham, IP17
- Beautiful homes in an idyllic location
- Choice of kitchen cupboards and worktops*
- TV points to living room and all bedrooms
- Central heating via thermostatically controlled radiators/panel Heaters
- Kitchen - between worktop and wall cupboards*
- Rear garden cleared, rotivated and topsoiled where applicable
- Large living room
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Ensuite to master bedroom
Church Lane, Saxmundham
A beautifully designed collection of 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes in the vibrant village of Saxmundham at the heart of the heritage coast.
The Moorhen, A three bedroom detached home with garage and parking.
|Living Room||5.572m x 3.310m||18'3"x 10'10"|
|Kitchen / Dining Room||5.572m x 2.950m||18'3"x 9'8"|
|Utility Room||2.200m x 1.950||7'3" x 6'4"|
|Master Bedroom||3.372m x 3.420m||11'1"x 11'3"|
|Bedroom 2||3.372m x 2.990m||11'1"x 9'10"|
|Bedroom 3||3.058m x 2.100m||10'0"x 6'11"|
*Terms & Conditions apply
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Moorhen_20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hopkins Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.