4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Eskdale - Plot 82 at Sapphire Fields , Didcot, OX11
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Utility area with door to rear garden
- Living room with French doors to rear spacious garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Master bathroom
- Garage and tandem driveway
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- Carpets and vinyl flooring throughout
Spacious and stylish, The Eskdale is a stunning 4 bedroom home.
The kitchen with dining area is perfect for bringing the whole family together at meal times, while the spacious living room boasts French doors to the rear garden, letting you bring the outside in. This floor is completed by a downstairs cloakroom, utility area and under stairs cupboard.
On the first floor are the four bedrooms, three of which are doubles, with the master enjoying its own en suite shower room. The master bathroom completes this beautiful home.
- Kitchen - 3.58m x 2.86m , 11'9" x 9'5"
- Dining room (min.) - 3.16m x 2.77m, 10'5" x 9'1"
- Lounge - 6.02m x 3.45m, 19'9" x 11'4"
- Utility - 2.01m x 1.52m, 6'7" x 5'0"
- Master bedroom (max.) - 3.51m x 3.40m , 11'7" x 11'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.64m x 2.98m, 11'11" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.05m x 2.95m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 3.09m x 2.53m, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63009548.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-20573-082_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.