3 bedroom town house for salePlot 40 - The Rackenford at Rackenford Meadow, Chinon Place, Tiverton, EX16
- 3 bedroom townhouse
- Flexible living over 3 floors
- Living room/dining area with French doors to the private rear garden
- Kitchen with room for a breakfast area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- En suite to Master bedroom
- Master bedroom compasses entire second floor
- Private garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Rackenford features three floors of flexible living space which would perfectly suit families or couples in need of a bigger home.
The kitchen has space for a dining table and forms the hub of home life, while the living room/dining area with French doors to the rear garden provides space to relax or entertain. There’s also a guest cloakroom and store cupboard located off the entrance hallway.
A large bedroom makes a comfortable guest room on the first floor, where there’s also a further bedroom and a main bathroom. The master bedroom with en suite shower room is secluded on the top floor.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (max.) - 3.43m x 3.03m, 11'3" x 10'0"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.78m x 3.70m, 15'8" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2 (min.) - 4.79m x 3.37m, 15'9" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.90m x 2.56m, 9'6" x 8'5"
- Master Bedroom (max. excl. dormer) - 6.20m x 3.29m, 20'4" x 10'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63009590.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20965-040_3_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.