3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 76 - The Flatford at Gwel An Hay, Hurdon Road, Launceston, PL15
- 3 bedroom semi-detached home
- Well-designed kitchen with breakfast area
- Spacious living room/dining area
- French doors leading to the rear garden
- Guest cloakroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private rear garden
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The Flatford is a delightful 3 bedroom home, providing all you need for modern living.
Get the day off to a great start in the kitchen/breakfast area, then relax or entertain in the open plan living room/dining area, which features French doors to the rear garden. The under stairs storage cupboard and cloakroom complete this floor.
On the first floor two of the three bedrooms are doubles, with the master enjoying an en suite shower room. The master bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area (max.) - 3.43m x 3.08m, 11'3" x 10'1"
- Living Room/Dining Area - 4.72m x 3.70m, 15'6" x 12'4"
- Master Bedroom (min.) - 2.96m x 2.83m, 9'9" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.30m x 2.63m, 10'10" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.70m x 2.00m, 12'2" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63009596.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 166-20952-006_3_22_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.