4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Wellington at Montbray, Swallow Field, Roundswell, Barnstaple, EX31 3XD
- Garage and parking space
- Choice of contemporary styled kitchens
- Stainless steel built in double oven
- Stainless steel hob
- Soft close drawers and doors to kitchen
- Contemporary white sanitaryware
- White electrical fittings throughout
- TV point to living room and master bedroom
- Mains smoke detector with battery back-up to hall and landing
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Move in for Christmas - Reserve this home for £99 and we'll pay your Stamp Duty and legal fees. With Part Exchange you could move in 28 days, time to put up the decorations and relax in your new home.
Come visit us at Montbray and be amongst the first to reserve as this stunning new development
A 3 storey, terraced or semi-detached 4 bedroom home with garage and parking space, The Wellington features a family/dining room, cloakroom, first floor living room, bathroom and en-suites to 2 bedrooms.
About the development
Close to the town centre and enclosed in beautiful countryside, this distinctive development will feature a range of brand new contemporary homes, built to a high specification as well as public open space. Linden Homes are creating an exclusive new development of stunning 2 bedroom apartments as well as 2, 3 & 4 bedroom family homes in this beautiful setting.
Close to the River Taw Estuary, leading to WestWard Ho!'s award winning beach this perfectly placed development will provide a rare opportunity to live in such a beautiful part of Devon. Barnstaple boasts a wide range of amenities, including a train station, good schools, district hospital, Queen's theatre, museums and art galleries, shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Wellington. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Homes South-West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.