2 bedroom house for saleThe Foxhill at Brearley Forge, Sheffield at Brearley Forge, Falstaff Crescent, Sheffield, S5
- The Foxhill 2 bedroom home offers 768 sq. ft of living space (our average 2 bed home is 665 sq. ft)
- One of our Lifetime Homes, it's specially designed to be able to adapt as your needs change
- Stylish well-equipped kitchen/diner with access to garden
- Modern downstairs WC
- Spacious lounge
- Ample storage features
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Help to Buy available
Bigger than our average two bedroom homes, The Foxhill is one of our specially designed Lifetime Homes. Created to not only give you more space, this stunning home includes lots of clever design features to ensure your home can adapt over the years as your needs change.
The modern and stylish Foxhill home at Brearley Forge has been created to offer you all the space you need. Downstairs you'll find an airy lounge that leads onto the generously-sized and well equipped kitchen/diner. There's a WC and a great storage space here too. Upstairs are two impressive sized bedroom, a family bathroom and handy storage. And as with every new Keepmoat home, it's low maintenance, energy-efficient and amazingly affordable too.
You can move into The Foxhill for less with Help to Buy. It's a great way to buy the home you've always wanted, without needing a big deposit or big monthly mortgage payments. Talk to us to find out more.
- Lounge - 3517mm x 3478mm or 11'6" x 11'5"
- Kitchen / Dining - 4510mm x 2806mm or 14'10" x 19'2"
- W.C. - 1905mm x 1468mm or 6'3" x 4'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4510mm x 3001mm or 14'10" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 1960mm x 2159mm or 6'5" x 7'1"
- Bathroom - 1960mm x 2159mm or 6'5" x 7'1"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14733_2_13_100955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.