2 bedroom house for saleThe Sheaf at Brearley Forge, Sheffield at Brearley Forge, Falstaff Crescent, Sheffield, S5
Equity Loan £87,996
- The Sheaf 2 bedroom home is one of our LifeTime homes that are specially designed to be adaptable and flexible as your needs change
- A huge 876 sq. ft of living space (our average 2 bed home is 665 sq. ft)
- Stylish well-equipped kitchen/diner with access to garden
- Convenient downstairs WC
- Spacious lounge
- Ample storage features
- Contemporary bathroom
- Help to Buy available
With almost 25% more living space than our traditional 2 bedroom design, the cleverly designed Sheaf makes great use of space to create a place you'll love to call home. The high ceilings throughout instantly create a feeling of space and light. Generous room sizes, wide hallways and landings continue the airy feel.
One of our celebrated Lifetime Homes is has lots of great design features that mean as your needs change, your home is flexible and adaptable enough to change with you.
So come and find out more about our amazing Sheaf home. On the ground floor you'll find a large lounge that leads onto a modern kitchen/diner with access to the garden. There's a WC and lots of storage here too. Upstairs we've cleverly used the space above the entrance way to create an impressive master bedroom. There's a second double bedroom, family bathroom and more storage on the first floor too.
Moving into The Sheaf two bedroom home could be more affordable than you think with, Help to Bu...
- Lounge - 3406mm x 3675mm or 11'2" x 12'1"
- Kitchen / Dining - 4399mm x 4004mm or 14'5" x 13'2"
- W.C. - 1513mm x 1028mm or 11'2" x 12'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 5904mm x 3104mm or 19'4" x 10'2"
- Bedroom 2 - 5904mm x 2442mm or 19'4" x 8'0"
- Bathroom - 2162mm x 2005mm or 7'1" x 6'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13387_2_12_100459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.