4 bedroom house for saleThe Opal at Brimstone, Frickley at Brimstone, Westfield Lane, South Elmsall, WF9
- Four stylish bedrooms
- Modern en-suite bathroom
- Light, airy living space
- Ample storage
- Contemporary design
- Kitchen / Diner
- Seperate family room
MOVE IN FOR CHRISTMAS! UPGRADED KITCHEN, INTEGRATED APPLIANCES and FLOORING throughout, making this an exceptional home ready for you to spend Christmas in! Find out more here. The Opal is a three storey, four bedroom home, offering style and space for your family.
The ground floor features a light, airy kitchen/dining area with french doors to the rear garden plus a family room.
The first floor boasts a generous bedroom, family bathroom and a good sized living room. The second floor consists of a master bedroom with a seperate en-suite plus two further bedrooms. This home has ample storage and is a superb family home.
Plot 110 The Opal at Brimstone
Full price £145,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen / Dining - 4960mm x 3450mm 16'3" x 11'4"
- Family Room - 3315mm x 3273mm 10'11" x 10'9"
- WC - 1892mm x 1440mm 6'2" x 4'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 2434mm x 3298mm 8'0" x 10'10"
- Lounge - 4960mm x 3273mm 16'3" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 4960mm x 3450mm 16'3"x11'4"
- Bathroom - 2053mm x 2403mm 6'9" x 7'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 4960mm x 3450mm 16'3" x 11'4"
- En-Suite - 2071mm x 2414mm 6'10" x 7'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 2446mm x 3273mm 8'0" x 10'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9021_4_15_101876. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.