4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 244 - The Richmond at The Meadows, Park Road, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31
- Detached home
- Stunning L shaped layout
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Separate dining room or second living room
- French doors from both the kitchen and living room lead out to the garden
- Handy downstairs cloak room
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Garage and two parking spaces
This attractive double fronted home has a surprise tucked away, it has a pleasant light spacious feel in every room and offers the versatility of modern living.
The hallway leads to a dual aspect living room, with French doors onto the garden. The hall also leads to a well proportioned dining room.
You then enter the surprise, there is a large breakfast/kitchen area which can be adapted to cater for any family entertaining demands thought of. The breakfast area also has French doors leading to the garden. The kitchen area is abundant with work surfaces and cupboards for all those time saving gadgets for producing exquisite meals.
Upstairs there is a large spacious master bedroom with a king sized shower cubicle. A well appointed family bathroom serves the other 3 double bedrooms this house gives you.
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 6.82m x 3.44m, 22'4'' x 11'3''
- Living Room - 4.56m x 4.50m, 14'11'' x 14'9''
- Dining Room - 3.41m x 3.05m, 11'2'' x 10'0''
- Cloakroom - ,
- Master Bedroom - 6.04m x 3.44m, 19'9'' x 11'3''
- En suite - ,
- Bedroom 2 - 4.56m x 3.08m, 14'11'' x 10'1''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.94m, 10'0'' x 9'7''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.56m x 2.66m, 11'8'' x 8'8''
- Bathroom - ,
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63033539.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-13051-244_4_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.