4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 246 - The Lichfield at The Meadows, Park Road, Keynsham, Bristol, BS31
- Detached home
- Spacious kitchen breakfast area
- Utility room
- Dual aspect living room with French doors to the garden
- Separate dining room
- Handy downstairs cloakroom
- Two practical storage cupboards
- Galleried landing
- En suite shower room to master bedroom
- Single garage and parking
This fantastic 4 bedroom home provides all that is required in modern luxury living.
On entering the home the hallway provides access to all the ground floor rooms, whether it be the dining room, cloak room, or the living room which benefits from French doors leading out the garden.
At the heart of the home the Lichfield boasts a modern fitted kitchen & breakfast area which even the most demanding chef has plenty of space in which to create and plenty of storage for their ingredients and this is further enhanced by a utility room.
On the first floor we find the impressive master bedroom with feature en-suite that has a double shower cubicle. The first floor also enjoys three other good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Kitchen - 3.52m x 2.85m, 11'6'' x 9'4''
- Utility Room - 2.07m x 1.58m, 6'9" x 5'2"
- Living Room - 6.03m x 3.40m, 19'9'' x 11'2''
- Dining Room - 3.10m x 2.78m, 10'2'' x 9'1''
- Cloakroom - ,
- Master Bedroom - 3.60m x 3.47m, 11'9'' x 11'4''
- En suite - ,
- Bedroom 2 - 3.57m x 2.95m, 11'8'' x 9'8''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.03m x 2.48m, 9'11'' x 8'1''
- Bedroom 4 - 3.05m x 2.35m, 10'0'' x 7'8''
- Bathroom - ,
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63033545.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 111-13051-246_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.