5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Crichton at Eagle's Green, Off Eskbank Road, Broomieknowe, EH19 2EG
- Spacious 5 bedroom home, 1,838 sq.ft.
- From CALA?s award winning Signature Range
- High specification included as standard covered by the manufacturer?s warranty
- Our popular 100% Part Exchange service is available on this home
- Large Garden and Integral Garage
- Two en suite bathrooms
- All backed by a 10-year NHBC warranty, 24-hour response service for emergency calls and two-year after sales service
- Spacious open plan kitchen and family/dining area
- Energy efficient, less maintenance and excellent storage space throughout
- Speak to a Sales Consultant today to create the incentive package you need for your new home
Four double bedrooms, two with en suite, plus a study/fifth bedroom make The Crichton a family home with room to grow. Downstairs the L-shaped entrance hall gives access to the formal lounge and large open plan kitchen and family/dining room, which in turn leads through to the utility room and integral garage.
Click here to view a virtual tour of this home.
The Crichton Showhome is available to view at our Mayburn Park development.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63047149.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 43aba27d-b7fc-41ce-bb3d-62defd47722d_5_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CALA Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.