4 bedroom house for saleThe Gingham at Weavers Meadow at Weaver's Meadow, Radiator Road, Great Cornard, Sudbury, CO10
- Stylish and modern four bedroom home
- Beautifully designed
- Spacious lounge featuring french doors to rear garden
- Contemporary kitchen and dining area
- Allocated parking
- Master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom
- Family bathroom
The Gingham at Weavers Meadow is a stylish four bedroom detached family home. Upon entering, the hallway provides access to the spacious kitchen / dining room.The bright lounge has patio doors leading to the garden and is accesed through the kitchen / dining area. You'll also find a w.c. on the ground floor.
Upstairs you will find four good-sized bedrooms. The impressive master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. There is also a family bathroom.
The Gingham also comes with a carport to allow sheltered parking.
Plot 19 The Gingham at Weavers Meadow
Full price £279,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Lounge - 3585 x 4525 11'9" x 14'10"
- Kitchen / Dining - 3570* x 4110 13'6" x 11'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3390 x 2785 11'1" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4525 x 2950 14'10" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 2995 x 2580 9'9" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 1855 x 2055 6'1" x 6'8"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16039_4_54_101760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.