3 bedroom house for saleThe Stewart at Dominion, Doncaster at Dominion, Doncaster, DN4
- 1026 sq ft of living space
- Light and spacious living room with French doors to garden
- Kitchen/Diner again with French doors to garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Further double and single bedrooms
- House bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
The Stewart is traditionally styled, well-designed, two storey, spacious three bedroom detached family home.
The ground floor contains a generously-sized lounge; w.c. and large kitchen/ dining area which provides a great space for dinner parties and entertaining.
Upstairs are three good sized bedrooms - with the master bedroom boasting an en-suite bathroom. There is also a separate family bathroom.
Plot 160 The Stewart at Dominion
Full price £175,995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3271mm x 5359mm 10'9" x 17'7"
- Lounge - 3274mm x 5359mm 10'9" x 17'7"
- WC - 1456mm x 1724mm 4'9" x 5'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3274mm x 5359mm 10'9" x 17'7"
- En-suite - 1814mm x 1593mm 5'11" x 5'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 3798mm x 3339mm 12'6" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 3 - 4430mm x 2181mm 14'6" x 7'2"
- Bathroom - 2156mm x 1922mm 7'1" x 6'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7065_3_58_101267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.