3 bedroom house for saleThe Clarendon at Central Park, Darlington at Central Park, Haughton Road, Darlington, DL1
- Modern spacious three bedroom home
- Stylish lounge with french doors
- Large master bedroom with en-suite
- Allocated parking
The Clarendon is a modern spacious, three bedroom home offering style and space for your family.
To the ground floor is a modern fitted kitchen/diner; light and airy lounge with french doors to the rear garden and a downstairs W.C.
Upstairs is a stunning master bedroom with en suite, a double bedroom, a single bedroom and good sized family bathroom.
Plot 163 The Clarendon at Central Park
Full price £133995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Lounge - 4530mm x 3630mm or 14'10" x 11'11"
- Kitchen - 2490mm x 4610mm or 8'2" x 15'1"
- W.C - 870mm x 1960mm or 2'10" x 6'5"
- Bedroom 1 - 3580mm x 3210mm or 11'9" x 10'6"
- Ensuite - 830mm x 2460mm or 2'9" x 8'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 2420mm x 3140mm or 7'11" x 10'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 2000mm x 2820mm or 6'7" x 9'3"
- Bathroom - 2420mm x 1780mm or 7'11" x 5'10"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6457_3_17_101805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.