4 bedroom house for saleThe Vine at The Old Orchard, Stanford-le-Hope at The Old Orchard, Orchard Way, Stanford-Le-Hope, SS17
Equity Loan £468,000
- Four bedroom executive family home
- Detached property
- Kitchen with fully integrated appliances and utility room
- Large living room, with separate dining room
- Downstairs W.C
- Master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom two has an en-suite bathroom
- Family bathroom
- Spacious garden room with patio doors
The Vine is an eye-catching executive four bedroom family home perfect for growing families. Upon entering, the hallway provides access to all ground floor rooms, including the bright and airy living room which leads into the garden room. The garden room also features double doors leading to the garden. The separate dining room boast natural light through the large bay window. The generous size kitchen comes with fully integrated appliances and room for an additional dining table. You will also find a separate utility room and w.c.
Upstairs you will find four large family bedrooms, two with en-suite shower rooms. There is also a family bathroom.
The Vine also comes with a garage and two allocated parking spaces.
Plot 18 The Vine at The Old Orchard
Full price £585,000 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of thi...
- Living Room - 4.95m (excluding bay window) x 4.81m / 16'2" (excluding bay window) x 15'8"
- Garden Room - 6.03m x 2.80m / 19'8" x 9'2"
- Kitchen / Family Room - 6.55m (excluding bay) x 3.30m / 21'5" (excluding bay) x 10'8"
- Dining Room - 3.50m x 3.45m / 11'5" x 11'3"
- Study - 3.45m x 22.04m / 11'3" x 6'7"
- Utility - 2.17m x 0.71m / 7'12" x 2'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.61m (max) x 4.59m (max) / 18'4" (max) x 15'0" (max)
- Bedroom 2 - 4.60m x 3.47m / 15'1" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.47m x 2.72m / 11'4" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.47m x 3.20m / 11'4" x 10'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14551_4_34_101418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.