4 bedroom house for saleThe Oak at The Avenue at The Avenue, Radwinter Avenue, Wickford, SS12
- Large four bedroom detached family home
- Beautifully designed
- Spacious Kitchen/Diner with french doors leading to the garden
- Master bedroom with En-Suite
- Large living room with bay window
- Downstairs WC
Contemporary and Modern Four Bedroom Home
The Oak is a eye-catching Four bedroom family home offering modern families spacious and flexible living. Upon entering, the hallway provides access to all the ground floor rooms, including the spacious lounge with bay window. The Kitchen/Dining area with french doors to the rear garden and a study at the front of the house.
Upstairs you will find 4 fantastically sized bedrooms. The master Bedroom comes with an En-suite with shower and the other 3 bedrooms will share a family bathroom.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Lounge - 3420mm (max)x 5751mm (exc bay) 11'3(max x 18'11(exc bay)
- Kitchen/Dining - 6559mm x 3505mm 21'6 x 11'6
- Study - 1842mm x 2050mm 6'1 x 6'9
- Bedroom 1 - 3704mm x 3432mm (max) 12'2 x 11'3(max)
- Bedroom 2 - 3499mm x 3604 mm 11' x 11'10
- Bedroom 3 - 35288mm x 2757mm 11'7 x 9'1
- Bedroom 4 - 3709mm (max) x 2749mm 12'2(max) x 9'0
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17043_4_34_100579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.