3 bedroom town house for saleThe Alton-G Plot 85 at Stamford Gate, Mossley Road, Ashton-Under-Lyne, OL6
- Spacious lounge with French doors leading to the rear garden
- Symphony fitted kitchen with dining area overlooking the front of the home
- Large master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further bedrooms
- Family bathroom fitted with Roca sanitaryware
- Choice of splash-back wall tiling from selected Porcelanosa range
- Private turfed rear garden
- Two Allocated parking spaces
A fitted kitchen and dining area overlook the front of the Alton home, whilst the spacious lounge completes the ground floor and features French doors which fill the room with light and lead out to the rear garden.
On the first floor you will find bedrooms two and three and a stylish family bathroom which is perfect for everyone to share.
The private master bedroom occupies the entire second floor and benefits from a large en suite shower room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.260m x 3.200m, 17'3" x 10'6"
- Lounge - 4.234m x 3.498m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- WC - 0.990m x 1.600m, 3'3'' x 5'3''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.240m x 3.490m, 13'11" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.280m x 2.170m, 10'9" x 7'2"
- Family Bathroom - 2.170m x 1.890m, 7'2" x 6'2"
- Master Bedroom - 6.700m x 3.110m, 22'0" x 10'3"
- En Suite - 1.400m x 2.700m, 4'7" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63062318.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122-20214-085_3_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.