4 bedroom detached house for saleHeydon at Lilley Meadow, Land West of Coventry Road, Southam, CV47
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- Dual aspect lounge with French doors to the rear garden
- Contemporary kitchen/dining area with French doors to the rear garden, perfect for entertaining
- Separate study
- Useful utility room
- Two en-suite bedrooms
- Detached double garage and two parking spaces
- 10 year NHBC warranty
A striking double-fronted four bedroom home, the Heydon really does have the "wow" factor.
On the ground floor you'll find a spacious dual aspect lounge which enjoys access to the private rear garden. The contemporary kitchen/dining area also boasts access to the garden making this a great space for entertaining.
A study, ideal for those who like a quiet place to work, a utility room, cloakroom and an under stairs storage cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
Four large bedrooms, two of which boast their own en-suite bathrooms, occupy the first floor alongside a modern main bathroom. This home comes complete with a double garage and two parking spaces.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 6.60m x 3.50m, 21'8" x 11'6"
- Lounge - 3.84m x 7.57m, 12'7" x 24'10"
- Study - 2.77m x 2.45m, 9'1" x 8'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.90m x 4.18m, 12'10" x 13'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.21m x 3.56m, 10'6" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.84m x 2.80m, 12'7" x 9'2"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.84m x 2.13m, 12'7" x 7'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63062321.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 199-20116-7c876c4d25c94bc499c2c2ab2fda059e_4_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.