3 bedroom town house for saleThe Silverbirch- Plot 205 at Loddon Park, Sandford Farm, Off Mohawk Way’ Woodley, Reading, RG5
- Spacious Master bedroom
- Additional double bedroom
- Further single bedroom
- Kitchen/dining room
- Garage and parking space
- Beautifully fitted bathroom
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
A classic townhouse style home holding a stylish and contemporary layout.
Enter the front door and discover a bounty of open-plan living. The kitchen/dining area at the front of the home has space to cook and dine whilst across the hallway you will find the living room, a space perfect for family and friends.
On the first floor there is the family bathroom and a double bedroom which boasts an en suite shower room. Completing this floor is a flexible single bedroom which could be used as a study or a nursery.
The master bedroom can be found on the second floor and comes complete with an ensuite shower room.
- Kitchen/Dining Area - 5.32m x 2.41m, 17'5" x 7'11"
- Living Room - 7.44m x 3.94m, 24'5" x 12'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.94m x 2.90m, 12'11" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.36m x 1.89m, 11'0" x 6'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 5.99m x 3.94m, 19'8" x 12'11"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63062354.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 115-20651-205_3_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.