4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Fairbairn at Seton Park, Beatlie Road, Winchburgh, EH52
- A practical integral garage
- French doors from the stylish fully-fitted kitchen with breakfast area creates a light airy room that leads to the private rear garden
- The master bedroom has two single wardrobes plus an en suite with double shower
- Bedroom two, three and four are all well-proportioned ensuring space for the whole family
- A large hall cupboard under the stairs offers a practical storage solution.
- Family bathroom has tiles from Porcelanosa
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience
- Private rear garden
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty
This superb home has kerb appeal that is matched inside with a practical layout for easy family living. The dining room overlooks the front, whilst the kitchen/breakfasting area has French doors to the rear garden to enjoy the outdoors. Upstairs there are four well-proportioned bedrooms.
- Lounge - 3.69m x 4.76m , 12'1" x 15'7"
- Kitchen/Breakfast room - 2.34m x 4.96m, 7'8'' x 16'3''
- Dining Room - 2.37m x 2.99m, 7'8'' x 9'10'
- Master Bedroom - 3.40m x 3.88m, 11'2'' x 12'9''
- Bedroom 2 - 2.58m x 4.44m, 8'5'' x 14'7''
- Bedroom 3 - 2.73m x 3.94m, 8'11'' x 12'11''
- Bedroom 4 - 2.36m x 3.31m, 7'9'' x 10'10''
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63062372.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 123-20459-406a144826a14b6ea0f8dbd9f782c155_4_51_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.