2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Canford - plot 15 at Greenhill Grange, Ridge Way, Haywards Heath, RH17
- Two bedroom semi-detached home
- Kitchen to front of home
- Living/dining room with double doors to the rear garden
- En suite master bedroom
- Single garage and parking space
- 676 sq ft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Canford is a 2 bedroom property which has been thoughtfully designed with both first time buyers and downsizers in mind.
A living/dining area with a convenient under stairs cupboard provides the ideal space for day-to-day living and opens out to the garden through double doors. There's also a contemporary fitted kitchen and guest cloakroom located off the entrance hallway.
On the first floor is the master bedroom including an en suite shower room, main bathroom and a well-proportioned guest bedroom with practical storage space.
- Kitchen - 3.03m x 1.86m, 9'11" x 6'1"
- Living/Dining Area - 4.74m x 3.98m, 15'6" x 13'1"
- Master Bedroom - 3.05m x 2.97m, 10'0" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.98m x 2.89m, 13'1" x 9'6"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63062423.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-21110-015_2_29_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.