4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Cowan - Plot 4 at Greenhill Grange, Ridge Way, Haywards Heath, RH17
- Four bedroom detached home
- Kitchen with family room
- Living room with double doors to the rear garden
- En suite master bedroom
- Double garage and two parking spaces
- 1570 sq ft
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
The Cowan is a 4 bedroom double-fronted home, ideal for growing families.
The central hallway welcomes you into this family home complete with storage space and downstairs cloakroom/utility. The contemporary fitted front-facing kitchen leads through to a family room with double doors to the rear garden. Adjacent to the family room is the living room, also with access to the outside. For more formal entertaining there is a dining room, which could also be used as a study.
Upstairs in the master bedroom with a projecting bay window and en suite shower room, three further bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Living Room - 4.74m x 3.91m, 15'7" x 12'10"
- Kitchen - 4.79m x 3.29m, 15'9" x 10'10"
- Dining/Study - 3.07m x 2.66m, 10'1" x 8'9"
- Family Room - 3.91m x 3.26m, 12'10" x 10'8"
- Master Bedroom - 4.68m x 4.36m, 15'4" x 14'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.01m x 3.27m, 13'2" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.72m x 3.33m, 15'6" x 10'11"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.81m x 2.54m, 12'6" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63062426.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 210-21110-004_4_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.