4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 11 - The Eskdale at Westvale Park, Reigate Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 0GU
- open plan kitchen/dining room with utility area
- separate lounge
- master bedroom with en suite
- family bathroom
- 2 further double bedrooms
- single bedroom
The Eskdale is a stunning 4 bedroom home. The kitchen with dining area is perfect for bringing the whole family together at meal times, while the spacious living room boasts french doors to the rear garden, letting you bring the outside in. This floor is completed by a downstairs cloakroom, utility room and under stairs cupboard. On the first floor are 4 bedrooms, 3 of which are doubles, with the master enjoying its own en suite shower room. The master bathroom completes this beautiful home.
- Lounge - 6.02m x 3.46m, 19'9'' x 11'4''
- Kitchen/Dining - 6.02m x 3.59m, 19'10'' x 11'9''
- Bedroom 1 - 3.52m x 3.40m, 11'7'' x 11'2''
- Bedroom 2 - 3.60m x 2.96m, 11'10'' x 9'9''
- Bedroom 3 - 3.05m x 2.95m,
10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.10m x 2.54m
, 10'2" x 8'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63062435.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-21228-011_4_35_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.