5 bedroom detached house for salePlot 15 - The Wilton at Westvale Park, Reigate Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 0GU
- kitchen/dining area
- living room
- 5 double bedrooms (bedroom 5 could be used as a second living room)
- en suite to master bedroom
- family bathroom
- shower room to second floor
- double garage and 4 parking spaces
On the ground floor the kitchen flows seamlessly through to the dining area, which features french doors to the rear garden. Across the hall from the spacious living room is the study, the downstairs utility/cloakroom and under stairs cupboard. Three bedrooms, one with en suite shower room, can be found on the first floor, along with the master bathroom. The second floor is home to the second bedroom, a shower room and a further double bedroom, which could be used as a bedroom, or as a second living room - the choice is yours.
- Lounge - 4.59m x 3.58m, 15'1'' x 11'9''
- Kitchen/Dining - 8.10m x 3.24m, 26'7'' x 10'8''
- Study - 2.44m x 2.38m, 8'0" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.53m x 3.38m, 11'7'' x 11'1''
- Dressing area - 2.07m x 1.86m, 6'10'' x 6'1''
- Bedroom 3 - 4.02m x 2.45m, 13'2" x 8'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.46m x 2.98m , 11'4" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.80m x 3.35m, 15'9" x 11'10"
- Living room2/Bedroom 5 - 4.80m x 3.56m, 15'9" x 11'8"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63062438.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-21228-015_5_38_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.