3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePlot 5 - The Crofton at Westvale Park, Reigate Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 0GU
- kitchen/breakfast area
- living/dining room with french doors to rear garden
- 3 bedrooms
- the master bedroom and en suite occupy the entire second floor
- family bathroom
- downstairs cloakroom
- 2 parking spaces
The Crofton is a beautiful 3 bedroom home arranged over two and a half storeys. The kitchen/breakfast area and the living room/dining area can be found on the ground floor, with french doors to the rear garden letting you extend your living space outside. Touches of convenience come in the form of a downstairs cloakroom and an under stairs storage cupboard. The master bathroom and two of the three bedrooms can be found on the first floor. The master bedroom and its en suite shower room occupy the whole of the second floor - the perfect hideaway.
- Lounge/dining area - 4.78m x 3.71m, 15'8'' x 12'2''
- Kitchen/breakfast area - 3.43m x 3.04m, 11'3'' x 10'0''
- Bedroom 2 - 4.78m x 3.38m, 15'8" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.91m x 2.55m , 9'6" x 8'5"
- Master bedroom - 6.20m x 3.66m, 120'4" x 12'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63062444.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 285-21228-005_3_33_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.