5 bedroom detached house for salePhase 3 - Plot 11 - The Buckingham at The Chariots, Icknield Way, Andover, Hampshire SP11 6RY
- Kitchen/family area with double doors to rear garden
- Living room with double doors to rear garden
- Seperate dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing area
- 4 further bedrooms
- Top floor family room
- Garage and 2 parking spaces
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- 10 year 'NHBC' Buildmark warranty and insurance policy
Arranged over two and a half storeys, The Buckingham offers luxury living for the whole family.
French doors feature in both the kitchen/family area and the living room. The dedicated study provides a home for the computer and the dining room is perfect for more formal meals. The downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard take care of the practical sides of life.
On the first floor four of the five bedrooms can be found, all of which are doubles. The master bedroom not only boasts an en suite, but also a dressing area with built-in wardrobes. The master bathroom completes this floor.
The second floor is home to a further double bedroom and the playroom/den. The second floor shower room is the perfect finishing touch.
- Kitchen/family room - 5.70m x 3.46m, 18'8'' x 11'4''
- Dining Room - 3.56m x 2.93m, 11'8'' x 9'7''
- Living Room - 4.95m x 4.54m, 16'3'' x 14'11''
- Study Room - 2.93m x 2.05m, 9'7'' x 6'9''
- Master Bedroom (min.) - 4.95m x 3.85m, 16'3'' x 12'7''
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 3.52m x 2.70m, 11'6" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.52m x 2.91m, 11'6" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.54m x 2.93m, 11'7" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 5 - 4.50m x 3.52m, 14'9" x 11'6"
- Playroom/Den (max)
- 9.78m x 3.62m , 32'1 x 11'10
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63086306.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 142-20613-011_5_34_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.