4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Clifford - Plot 63 at Wards Bridge Gardens, Lichfield Road, Wednesfield, Wolverhampton, WV11
- Kitchen/breakfast area with French doors to rear garden
- Utility room
- Living room with bay window
- Dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite
- 3 further bedrooms
- Master bathroom
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Single garage
The Clifford offers luxury and space that the whole family can enjoy.
The spacious living room is bright and airy and features a bay window. The open plan kitchen/breakfast area boasts French doors to the rear garden and is complemented by a handy utility room. The separate dining room provides the perfect setting for sitting down to dinner and the downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard complete the ground floor.
The first floor is home to the four bedrooms, three of which are doubles, and the main family bathroom. The master bedroom has the added benefit of an en suite.
The single attached garage can house an additional car or provide extra storage space if required.
- Lounge - 5.54m × 3.60m, 18' 2" × 11' 10"
- Kitchen - 3.32m × 2.89m, 10' 11" × 9' 6"
- Dining Room - 2.89m × 2.59m, 9' 6" × 8' 6"
- Study - 3.05m × 2.75m, 10' 0" × 9' 0"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.25m × 3.67m, 13' 11" × 12' 1"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.18m × 2.73m, 13' 8" × 9' 0"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.68m × 2.95m, 12' 1" × 9' 8"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.95m × 2.67m, 9' 8" × 8' 9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63086345.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 209-20010-063_4_54_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.