4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Easton - Plot 37 at Woodford Meadows , Byfield Road, Woodford Halse, NN11
- Living/Dining Room Spanning Width of the Home
- Vaulted Ceilings and Galleried Master Bedroom
- En-Suite Shower Room to Master Bedroom
- Single Garage & Allocated Parking Space
- Help To Buy Available
The Easton is a 4 bedroom home with versatile accommodation across three storeys.
Day to day life is centred around the contemporary breakfast kitchen, while spacious living/dining room is perfect for relaxing and has French doors to the garden outside. A guest cloakroom and a useful storage closet complete the ground floor.
Two double bedrooms occupy the first floor, along with a fourth bedroom, a main bathroom and further storage space off the landing. There's also a private staircase leading up to the galleried en-suite master bedroom on the top floor, which has a high vaulted ceiling and spacious dressing area.
- Lounge/Dining - 4.88m x 4.21m, 16'0" x 13'10"
- Kitchen (max) - 3.25m x 3.44m, 10'8" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.73m x 3.27m, 9'0" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.01m x 3.37m, 9'11" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 4 - 1.79m x 3.37m, 5'10" x 11'1"
- Bedroom 1 (max) - 3.77m x 6.70m, 12'4" x 22'0"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63086369.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 204-20760-037_4_28_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.