3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Pimlock - Plot 64 at Bearroc Park , Shooters Way, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4
- Well-proportioned living/dining room with single door access to the garden
- Separate kitchen space
- Master bedroom features an en suite shower room and a Juliet balcony
- Second good-sized double bedroom
- One versatile single bedroom space
- Beautifully fitted family bathroom
- Ground floor cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard
- Two parking spaces
- NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
The Pimlock - Plot 64 is a 3 bedroom home with a contemporary layout of living and bedroom spaces across two welcoming floors. Ideal for young families and couples looking for extra space.
On the ground floor the well-proportioned living/dining room with single door access to the garden forms the heart of the home for day to day living, and the separate contemporary kitchen towards the front of the property is the ideal space to cook up a storm for your loved ones.
The downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard are welcome practical touches.
Continuing onto the first floor the master bedroom is a good size and features an en suite shower room for additional privacy and a Juliet balcony which allows natural light into the room and a warm breeze to wake up to in the summer months. The beautifully fitted family bathroom serves the two remaining bedrooms which consist of an additional double bedroom and a single versatile bedroom which can be used to meet your needs such as a study.
- Kitchen - 3437mm x 2819mm, 11'3" x 9'2"
- Living/Dining Room - 4944mm x 4238mm, 16'3" x 13'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3289mm x 3181mm, 10'9" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3392mm x 2850mm, 11'2" x 9'4"
- Bedroom 3 - 3392mm x 2006mm, 11'2" x 6'7"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63086396.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 290-21160-064_3_37_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.