3 bedroom house for saleThe Laytham at Cottonfields at Cottonfields, Atherton, Gibfield Park Avenue, Atherton, M46
- Luxury three bedroom home
- Attached garage
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and dining area
- Downstairs WC
- Features an en-suite to the master bedroom
- Additional storage space
- Rear garden
- Off road parking
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 Year Keepmoat Warranty
A cleverly designed three bedroom home with attached garage.
The first floor provides an exceptional open plan kitchen / dining area complemented by lots of natural light flowing through its double window and beautiful French doors. A lounge area overlooking the front of the property and a downstairs W.C.
The first floor offers a stunning master bedroom offering a en-suite with shower facility, a family bathroom and two further bedrooms.
Full price £194,995, equity loan price based on 80% / 20% using the Help to But scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 5074 x 2894 16'8" x 9'6"
- Lounge - 2946 x 4077 9'8" x 13'5"
- W.C - 998 x 1584 3'3" x 5'2"
- Bedroom 1 - 2946 x 4077 9'8" x 13'5"
- En-suite - 2036 x 1460 6'8" x 4'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 2736 x 5514 9'0" x 18'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2946 x 2894 9'8" x 9'6"
- Bathroom - 2033 x 1815 6'8" x 5'11"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17575_3_19_100313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.