2 bedroom house for saleThe Eston at Lakeside at Bridgewater Gardens at Lakeside at Bridgewater Gardens, The Barge, Castlefields Avenue East, Runcorn, WA7
- Beautifully designed two bedroom home
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and dining area
- Downstairs WC
- Rear garden
- Allocated parking
- Ideal first home, Help to Buy available with 5% deposit
- Two double bedrooms
- Additional storage space
- Energy efficient boiler
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
This home is a stylish contemporary two bedroom home built to the highest standard, with its beautiful lounge entrance leading to each of its ground floor rooms, to the rear of the property you will find a spacious kitchen dining area over looking a generous size garden, which leaves the front of this chic home dedicated to the living area. Upstairs has two double bedrooms, completing the floor is a family bathroom and storage cupboard.
Plot 1 The Eston at Lakeside at Bridgewater Gardens
Full price £119995, equity loan price based on 80% / 20% using the Help to Buy scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3703 x 2735 12'2" x 9'0"
- Lounge - 3703 x 3841 12'2" x 12'7"
- W.C - 1510 x 1010 4'11" x 3'4"
- Bathroom - 1700 x 2166 5'7" x 7'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3703 x 2710 12'2" x 8'11"
- Bedroom 2 - 3703 x 2710 12'2" x 8'11"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14060_2_13_101717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.