3 bedroom house for saleThe Moulton at Lakeside at Bridgewater Gardens at Lakeside at Bridgewater Gardens, The Barge, Castlefields Avenue East, Runcorn, WA7
Equity Loan £101,595
- Luxury three bedroom home
- Spacious lounge featuring French doors to rear garden
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and dining area
- Downstairs WC
- Additional storage space
- Energy efficient boiler
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 Year Keepmoat Warranty
- Off road parking
This beautiful three bedroom home offers contemporary living over two floors.
The ground floor comprises a superbly designed kitchen / dining area perfect for entertaining, Light and airy lounge looking out over the generous garden and downstairs W.C
The first floor consists of two double bedrooms and a cleverly designed single bedroom also perfect to use as a home office, storage cupboard and family bathroom.
Plot 67 The Moulton at Bridgewater Gardens
Full price £126995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 2645 x 4959 8'4" x 16'3"
- Lounge - 3210 x 4847 10'6" x 15'11"
- W.C - 1377 x 1095 4'6" x 3'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 3655 x 2336 12'0" x 7'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 4215 x 2767 13'10" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 3 - 2276 x 1987 7'6" x 6'6"
- Bathroom - 1692 x 2530 5'7" x 8'4"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14730_3_14_100639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.