3 bedroom house for saleThe Rathmell at Lakeside at Bridgewater Gardens at Lakeside at Bridgewater Gardens, The Barge, Castlefields Avenue East, Runcorn, WA7
- Luxury three bedroom home based over three floors
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and dining area
- Downstairs WC
- Features an en-suite to the master bedroom
- Beautiful Bay Window to living area
- Additional storage space
- Rear garden
- Help to Buy available with 5% deposit
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 Year Keepmoat Warranty
A Beautiful three bedroom, three storey home offering energy efficient living with a contemporary edge.
This home boasts spacious living at its very best starting on the ground floor showing off its generous size living area complete with bay window leading through to its convenient W.C and storage cupboard to the back of the property is an open plan kitchen/dining area complete with French doors.
The first floor comprises two double bedrooms along with family bathroom storage cupboard and lobby area that takes you to the second floor where you will find the master bedroom complete with En-suite.
Full price £169,995, equity loan price based on 80% / 20% using the Help to Buy scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 2249 x 2735 7'5" x9'0"
- Dining - 2149 x 2735 7'1" x 9'0"
- Lounge - 3551 x 4341 11'8" x 14'3"
- W.C - 1510 x 1010 4'11" x 3'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 4491 x 2669 14'9" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 3 - 2465 x 2883 8'1! x 9'6"
- Bathroom - 2465 x 2034 8'1" x 6'8"
- Lobby - 1933 x 1777 6'4" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 1 - 4491 x 5735 14'9" x 18'10"
- En-suite - 2369 x 1810 7'9" x 5'11"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15430_3_20_101350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.