2 bedroom house for saleThe Haxby at Lakeside at Bridgewater Gardens at Lakeside at Bridgewater Gardens, The Barge, Castlefields Avenue East, Runcorn, WA7
- Dual zone heating system (each floor independently programmable)
- Energy efficient boiler
- Contemporary kitchen units & square edge worktops
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 2 Year Keepmoat Warranty
- Useful storage space
- Rear garden
- Allocated parking spaces
- Downstairs WC
- Two double bedrooms
This energy saving two bedroom home is designed to maximise space and stylish living, With a modern kitchen/dining area great for entertaining leading to the Light and airy lounge complemented by french doors leading out to the rear garden.
To the first floor are two double sized bedrooms, family bathroom and storage area. Downstairs cloakroom and car parking facilities completes this exceptional new home.
Plot 49 The Haxby at Bridgewater Gardens
Full price £114995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3044 x 3685 10'0" x 12'1"
- Lounge - 3984 x 3656 13'1" x 12'0"
- W.C - 847 x 1558 2'9" x 5'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 3984 x 2673 13'1" x 8'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3984 x 3105 13'1" x 10'2"
- Bathroom - 1940 x 2015 6'4" x 6'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13892_2_15_101163. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.