4 bedroom house for saleThe Damson at The Old Orchard, Stanford-le-Hope at The Old Orchard, Orchard Way, Stanford-Le-Hope, SS17
- Four bedroom family home
- Detached property
- Large master bedroom with and en-suite
- Family bathroom
- Kitchen / dining room with fully integrated appliances
- Living room with patio doors
- Snug / dining room with patio doors
- Downstairs WC
- Garage with electric operated door
The Damson is an impressive executive four bedroom detached family home, ideal for growing families.
Upon entering, the hallway provides access to the ground floor rooms, including the spacious, bright kitchen / dining room with fully integrated appliances. The spacious dining room has patio doors leading to the garden and also leads to the snug / dining room which also feature patio doors.
Upstairs you'll find four good-sized bedrooms. The generous master has an en-suite bathroom. There is also a family bathroom and a study.
The Damson also comes with a garage and two allocated parking spaces.
Detached four bedroom family home
Large Master bedroom with en-suite
Kitchen / Dining Room with fully integrated appliances
Living room with French doors
Snug / Dining Room with French doors
Garage with electric operated door and two allocated parking spaces
Plot 17 The Damson ...
- Living Room - 5.71m x 3.96m / 18'8" x 13'0"
- Kitchen / Dining Room - 6.58m (max excluding bay window) x 3.42m (max) / 21'6" (max excluding bay window) x 11'2"
- Snug / Dining Room - 4.98m x 3.17m / 16'4" x 10'4"
- Study - 2.68m x 2.22m / 8'8" x 7'3"
- Bedroom 1 - 6.94m x 3.35m / 22'8" x 11'0"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.17m x 2.94m / 13'7" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 4.17m x 3.20m / 13'7" x 10'5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.33m x 2.41m / 10'9" x 7'9"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14557_4_36_100526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.