3 bedroom house for saleThe Mulberry at The Pinders at The Pinders, Coach Road, Throckley, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15
- Light and spacious three bedroom home
- Beautifully designed
- Dining area with french doors to rear garden
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- Downstairs W.C
- Master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom
- Allocated garage
This is an exceptional, light and spacious three bedroom home, based over two floors.
The Mulberry at The Pinders is the perfect example of a family home with two generously sized bedrooms, a spectacular master bedroom with en-suite and a family bathroom.
Downstairs you'll find a large living room featuring bay window, a contemporary kitchen and a dining room. The dining room has french doors opening onto the rear garden. A W.C and understairs storage completes the ground floor.
Plot 29 The Mulberry at Pinders
Full price £179995 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen - 2228 x 3175 7'4" x 10'5"
- Dining - 2569 x 3175 8'5" x 10'5"
- Lounge - 4474 x 4001 14'8" x 13'2"
- W.C - 1027 x 1426 3'4" x 4'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 3099 x 4123 10'2" x 13'6"
- En-Suite - 1455 x 2562 4'9" x 8'5"
- Bedroom 2 - 3121 x 3501 10'3" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 1889 x 2541 6'2" x 8'4"
- Bathroom - 1558 x 2265 5'1" x 7'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16015_3_58_100354. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.