2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Atrium Building at East City Point, Charford Road, Canning Town, London, E16 1QQ
- AVAILABLE WITH LONDON HELP TO BUY
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Brush steel finish electric oven and microwave
- Contemporary fitted bathroom with white sanitaryware and chrome accessories
- BT points in hallway, living room and bedrooms
- TV and Sky+ points in living room and master bedroom
- Sound secure, walnut front entrance door
- Bicycle storage
- Fully accessible communal lift to all floors in building
- Karndean laminate flooring to kitchen, living room and hallway.
Full descriptionA stylish two bedroom apartment with en-suite to the master bedroom, separate kitchen and living, dining area leading out onto a balcony.
The atrium Building is the latest, much anticipated phase at East City Point, an established and popular development by Countryside in Canning Town, East London.
As its name suggests, The Atrium Building is a stylish, modern apartment building designed to make use of natural light, and spacious, open proportions as it rises skywards. Located in a prime position adjacent to the A13, close to Custom House station and minutes from Canary Wharf.
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63107891.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Atrium_75_130_131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Countryside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.