4 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot 17 The Thirlmere at Knights Park, Off Speke Road, Woolton, Liverpool, L25
Shared Equity £289,996
- Open plan kitchen/ dining area
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom suite tucked away in the Eaves
- Three further bedrooms
- Generous family bathroom
- Situated on the outskirts of Liverpool
- Perfectly placed for commuting
- Integrated, energy-saving appliances
- Hand-crafted fitted wardrobes are optional
- Every home is built to an individual specification
Sales Centre Opening Times:
Thursday to Monday: 10am until 5.30pm
**Plot 17 The Thirlmere is ONLY £231,996 with Help to Buy! Full purchase price £289,995, please speak to our Sales Consultant for more details.**
With four bedrooms over three floors, the Thirlmere is a flexible family home that fits all kinds of families. For those with smaller children, the magnificent en suite top floor bedroom can be a sanctuary for Mum and Dad, away from the mayhem after a long day. For families with teens, it can give the kids the space they need for their music, their games and their friends, without the boring grown-ups cramping their style.
On the floor below you'll find three further bedrooms and a generous family bathroom, while the ground floor brings everyone together when it matters, with an open plan lounge / kitchen / dining area that all can enjoy, from eating as a family to curling up in front of your favourite TV shows.
Blending lively time together, with the peace and space we all need from time to time, the Thirlmere is truly a home that understands the reality of modern family living.
Situated on the outskirts of Liverpool, within easy reach of Runcorn and Warrington, the M62 and M57 motorways, and Manchester by train, Knights Park is perfectly placed for commuting. And with so much to do in and around this vibrant former European City of Culture, it's perfectly placed for everything else too.
From the local history of Speke Hall to the stunning parks along the River Mersey; from the lively local community to the £1bn Liverpool One shopping and leisure development, Knights Park puts it all within reach for you and your family to enjoy.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Thirlmere_45. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.