3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Letchworth at Heritage Brook, Buckshaw Village, Chorley, PR7
- A classic family home finished in style
- En suite and fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Open plan kitchen / dining room with patio doors
- Separate laundry and downstairs cloaks
- Generous 16m2 lounge
- Close to railway links
- Close to shops and amenities
Marketing Suite Open: 7 days a week, 10am until 5.30pm.
Quality doesn't have to be complicated. Sometimes, the simplest things have an undeniable elegance and charm, as you'll discover in the beautifully laid out Letchworth. Simple lines make the most of the space, while inspired designs let the life and light flow freely through the heart of the home.
The Letchworth enjoys a luxury rarely seen in other 3 bedroom homes. A stylish en-suite to the master bedroom ensures all family members have ample space during those busy morning periods. Additional spaces such as the laundry room and downstairs cloakroom also help to streamline life for today's modern family.
With traditional features and craftsmanship to the outside of the property, and the pinnacle of modern living to be found inside, The Letchworth is a home for you to truly fall in love with.
In just a few years, Buckshaw Village has grown from a new development to an established and thriving community with enviable amenities, making it one of the most popular places to live in Lancashire. Now this exciting urban village has matured, residents can enjoy a wealth of dedicated facilities, including a village school, GP and dentist, swimming pool, a Tesco superstore and their own dedicated railway station.
Heritage Brook, on the eastern edge of Buckshaw Village, offers superb three and four bedroom family homes, from Redrow's award winning Heritage Collection, combining Arts & Crafts inspired architecture with bright, open modern interiors designed around family living.
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TheLetchworth1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redrow Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.