4 bedroom house for saleThe Tudor at Cottonfields at Cottonfields, Atherton, Gibfield Park Avenue, Atherton, M46
- Two Spacious Lounges
- Energy Efficent
- Good Sized En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- French Doors to Rear Garden
- Stylish Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Downstairs W.C.
- Useful Storage Space Throughout
Set over three floors, the Tudor is a stunning family home, with head-turning looks on the outside, and the inside. The ground-floor features a light and airy living room, with French doors providing access to the garden, spacious open plan kitchen/diner and w.c. The first floor features two well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom, and a second living area. On the second floor is the master bedroom, with a spacious en-suite bathroom, as well as an additional double bedroom.
Full price £194,995, equity loan price based on 80% / 20% using the Help to Buy scheme
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen/Dining - 5740 x 2465 or 18'10" x 8'1"
- Lounge - 4840 x 4053 or 15'11 x 13'4"
- W.C. - 1457 x 1069 or 4'9" x 3'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 3046 x 2615 or 10'0" x 8'8"
- Bedroom 4 - 2601 x 3641 or 8'6" x 11'11"
- Study - 4840 x 4053 or 15'11" x 13'4"
- Bathroom - 1701 x 2130 or 5'7" x 7'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 4840 x 3041 or 15'11" x 10'0"
- En-Suite - 1764 x 1770mm or 5'9" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4840 x 2651 or 15'11" x 8'8"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17571_4_23_100420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.