3 bedroom house for saleThe Oakhurst at Cottonfields at Cottonfields, Atherton, Gibfield Park Avenue, Atherton, M46
- Stylish three bedroom home
- Spacious kitchen/dining area
- Living room to rear/overlooking garden
- Downstairs W.C.
- Dressing/work space lobby area to master bedroom
- Excellent storage space
- Energy efficient - programmable dual zone heating
- Combi boilers - instant hot water
- Easy clean window system
**** SHOWHOME FOR SALE **** This contemporary family home boasts luxurious living over three floors. On the ground floor there is a fully fitted kitchen/dining area; a large, airy living space with french doors leading to the rear garden, and a convenient downstairs w.c.
The first floor contains of two generously sized bedrooms and family bathroom, while the second floor is devoted to the superb master bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen / Dining - 3526 x 4185 11'7" x 13'9"
- Lounge - 4501 x 3494 14'9" x 11'6"
- W.C - 1437 x 1000 4'9" x 3'3"
- Bedroom 2 - 4501 x 2894 14'9" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 2430 x 3035 8'0" x 9'11"
- Bathroom - 2430 x 1657 8'0" x 5'5"
- Lobby - 1978 x 1838 6'6" x 6'0"
- Bedroom 1 - 4501 x 4001 14'9" x 13'2"
- En-Suite - 2340 x 1770 7'8" x 5'10"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17565_3_22_100162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.