3 bedroom house for saleThe Fyvie, Cooperfield at Cooperfield, St. Ninians Road, Hamilton, ML3
- Stylish three bedroom home
- Contemporary open plan kitchen/dining area
- Large modern living area
- Downstairs W.C.
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Rear garden
The Fyvie is a spacious three bedroom home, offering luxurious family accommodation with an affordable price tag.
The downstairs consists of a lovely open plan kitchen/dining area, a good sized living room and a convenient w.c.
Upstairs you will find the master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, a double bedroom, a single bedroom and a separate family bathroom.
Plot 34 The Fyvie at Cooperfield
Full price £172,000 EQUITY LOAN BASED ON 80% / 20% using the government backed HELP TO BUY* SCHEME.
*Please visit www.keepmoat.com/offers for more details of this scheme.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost....
- Kitchen / Dining - 3219mm x 4794mm or 10'7" x 15'9"
- Lounge - 3262mm x 4794mm or 10'8" x 15'9"
- W.C - 1499mm x 1544mm or 4'11" x 5'1"
- Bedroom 1 - 4327mm x 3342mm or 14'2" x 11'0"
- En-Suite - 2656mm x 1558mm or 8'9" x 5'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3262mm x 2394mm or 10'8" x 7'10"
- Bedroom 3 - 2020mm x 2270mm or 6'8" x 7'5"
- Bathroom - 2233mm x 1722mm or 7'4" x 5'8"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14292_3_57_100475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.