3 bedroom house for saleThe Leathley at Lakeside at Bridgewater Gardens at Lakeside at Bridgewater Gardens, The Barge, Castlefields Avenue East, Runcorn, WA7
- Luxury three bedroom home
- Contemporary fitted kitchen and dining area
- Downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Rear garden
- Additional storage space
- Allocated parking spaces
- Help to Buy available with 5% deposit
- Energy efficient boiler
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
**** SHOWHOME FOR SALE ****
This beautiful three bedroom contemperary home boasts luxurious living at its very best, with a modern kitchen dining area to the back of the property, downstairs W.C and front facing lounge.
Upstairs comprises a family bathroom and three beautiful bedroom with En-suite and storage to the mater.
Images are representative only and may include optional upgrades at additional cost.
- Kitchen - 2249 x 3035 7'5" x 9'11"
- Dining - 2148 x 3035 7'1" x 9'11"
- Lounge - 3550 x 4216 11'8" x 13'10"
- W.C - 1510 x 1010 4'11" x 3'4"
- Bedroom 1 - 3645 x 3390 12'0" x 11'1"
- En-Suite - 1484 x 2472 4'10" x 8'1"
- Bedroom 2 - 2587 x 3210 8'6" x 10'6"
- Bedroom 3 - 1811 x 2320 5'11" x 7'7"
- Bathroom - 2587 x 1661 8'6" x 5'5"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14198_3_19_101966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keepmoat. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.