4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Haddenham at Annandale Park, Torver Way, Skelton-In-Cleveland, TS12
- Spacious lounge with bay window overlooking the front of the home
- Symphony fitted kitchen with dining area featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- Useful storage cupboard
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Guest bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Integral garage and driveway parking
The 4 bedroom Haddenham is an ideal choice for families looking for a spacious and flexible layout in their new home.
The entrance hallway leads to a lounge with bay window to the front of the property, as well as a spacious kitchen/dining room which opens through French doors to the private rear garden. A utility room offers further access to the garden, while a guest cloakroom and an integral garage also occupy the ground floor.
Two en-suite bedrooms are found upstairs, along with two further double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a useful storage cupboard.
There is a Haddenham showhome available to view at Annandale Park!
- Living Room - 5.62m x 3.44m , 18'5" x 13'3"
- Kitchen - 4.21m x 3.00m , 13'10" x 9'10"
- Dining Area - 3.34m x 3.30m , 10'11" x 10'10"
- Utility - 3.30m x 1.73m , 10'10" x 5'8"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.46m x 3.90m , 14'8" x 12'10"
- Bedroom 2 - 4.05m x 3.56m , 13'4" x 11'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.27m x 2.99m , 10'9" x 9'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.99m x 2.78m , 9'10" x 9'2"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63128360.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-11072-db7884d7cd7e42c1b79e442391f16561_4_50_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.