4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Langdale - Plot 789 at Longford Park, Oxford Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX15 4FX
- Kitchen/breakfast/family room with French doors to rear garden
- Dining room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Living room with French doors to rear garden
- 4 double bedrooms
- Master bedroom comes with en suite
- Master bathroom
- Storage cupboard
- Garage and tandem driveway
- 10 year NHBC warranty
The beautifully designed and innovative use of space make The Langdale the ideal family home.
Both the living room and the kitchen/breakfast/family area feature French doors to the rear garden. There is a separate dining room and a downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard which are practical additions.
There are four double bedrooms on the first floor. The master bedroom features its own en suite shower room and bedroom 4 benefits from built in storage space. The spacious master bathroom serves three of the bedrooms.
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family room - 6.82m x 3.44m, 22'5" x 11'3"
- Living room - 4.56m x 4.49m, 15'0" x 14'9"
- Dining room - 3.41m x 3.05m, 11'5" x 8'10"
- Master bedroom (max.) - 3.77m x 3.44m, 12'5" x 11'3"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 4.56m x 3.08m, 15'0" x 10'1"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 3.05m x 2.94m, 10'0" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 3.48m x 2.68m, 11'5" x 8'10"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63128369.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 214-20598-789_4_32_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.