2 bedroom apartment for saleEllis Court - Plot 31 at Butterfield Gardens, Junction One, Leicester Road, Rugby, CV21
- Top floor 2 bedroom apartment
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining room with French doors
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Second bedroom
- Master bathroom
- Additional storage space
- Allocated parking space
- Ideal for commuting close to Rugby Train station
- Close to a number of local amenities
Ellis Court apartments lie within the exciting new development of Butterfield Gardens in Rugby. The apartments are ideal for those commuting with Rugby Train Station within walking distance, and provide close connections to the Midlands motorway network.
The top floor layout comprises of an open plan kitchen/living/dining room with French doors. There are two bedrooms, a master bathroom and additional storage space. The master bedroom also features a stylish en suite shower room.
- Lounge/Kitchen/Dining (max.) - 3.61m x 5.32m, 11'10" x 17'5"
- Bedroom 1 (max.) - 4.18m x 3.24m,
13'9" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 2 - 2.39m x 2.88m, 7'10" x 9'5"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63128378.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 114-20054-031_2_18_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.