4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 47 - The Uskley at Cwrt Aneurin Bevan, Mardy Close, Merthyr Tydfil, CF47
- Kitchen/dining area with French doors to the rear garden
- Handy utility room
- Living room comes with a bay window
- Integral garage
- 2 of the bedrooms are doubles.
- Master bedroom comes with an en suite shower room and fitted wardrobes
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
Both stylish and comfortable, The Uskley is perfect for modern family living.
The living room is enhanced by the feature bay window, making this space bright and welcoming. The kitchen/dining area is perfect for entertaining, with French doors to the rear garden. The utility room, downstairs cloakroom and integral garage add to the practical touches in this home.
Two of the four bedrooms are doubles, with the master enjoying both built in wardrobes and an en suite shower room. The master bathroom serves the remaining bedrooms.
- Kitchen - 3.68m x 2.25m , 12'0" x 7'4"
- Living Room (max.) - 5.24m x 3.52m, 17'2" x 11'6"
- Dining Area (min.) - 3.62m x 3.04m, 11'10" x 9'11"
- Utility - 2.25m x 1.60m, 7'4" x 5'3"
- Bedroom 1 (max.) - 4.03m x 3.52m , 13'2" x 11'6"
- Bedroom 2 (max.) - 3.67m x 2.83m, 12'0" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 3 (max.) - 4.01m x 2.61m, 13'1" x 8'6"
- Bedroom 4 (max.) - 2.81m x 2.37m, 9'2" x 7'9"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63128399.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197-13205-047_4_49_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.