4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Midford at High Mill , Off Field Lane, Scalby, Scarborough, YO13 0BG
- We will pay 2% Stamp Duty
- £2500 options included
- £1000 towards legal fees
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front of the home
- Symphony fitted kitchen with dining area featuring French doors leading to the rear garden
- Separate utility room
- Useful storage cupboard
- Downstairs WC
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two further double bedrooms
Families or couples looking for practical and generous living space will find all they need in the well-proportioned Midford.
Featuring a spacious kitchen/dining area with french doors leading to the private rear garden, making al fresco dining easy, whilst a handy utility room provides a useful space for laundry. The generous living room overlooks the front of the home and provides an ideal space for relaxation.
The generous master bedroom includes and en suite shower room for added privacy. Three further good sized bedrooms and the stylish family bathroom complete the home.
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- 5.71m x 3.38m, 18'9'' x 11'1''
- Living Room
- 4.49m x 3.62m, 14'9" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 1 - 3.61m x 3.27m, 11'10" x 10'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.53m x 2.81m, 11'7" x 9'3"
- Bedroom 3 - 2.81m x 2.52m, 9'3" x 8'3"
- Bedroom 4 - 2.35m x 2.23m, 7'9" x 7'4"
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63128402.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 213-20303-254039df559b4b5a969e79bd5777cb57_4_52_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.